January 21, 2006
My first Blog ever...
Today I have been fighting with the Accounting Books. I have a quiz coming up and I have been studying. I feel like my brain is numb. It probably is. I am looking forward to completing this class and moving on. I am also looking forward to having spring time again. On June 4th I will be celebrating my 1st year Wedding Anniversay. I am completly inlove with my husband. He is an absolutly amazing person. Of course we argue and don't always see eye to eye, but only for a few moments. Then we burst into laughter everything we were arguing or fighting about seems to be irrelevant. We have 3 dogs. Teddy, Theodore and Oscar. Oscar is the baby. Only 8 months old. Oscar is our little sweet heart. Even Teddy and Theodore treat him like a baby. Teddy is bit grumpier than the other two, but he is in love with my Husband. He won't go anywhere with out him. Before I met my husband, Teddy use to be inlove with me. He would follow me everywhere. This is one of the reasons I decided to get Theodore. I thought Teddy could use some company and maybe not wait at the door for me all the time. Once I got Theodore I had 2 dogs following me around everywhere. Who would of known. Then my husband came along and I got ditched, not by Theodore just by Teddy. Yes my nose was a bit out of joint. But my husband loves the dogs just as much as me. We are one big Dog Pack..
Today I have been fighting with the Accounting Books. I have a quiz coming up and I have been studying. I feel like my brain is numb. It probably is. I am looking forward to completing this class and moving on. I am also looking forward to having spring time again. On June 4th I will be celebrating my 1st year Wedding Anniversay. I am completly inlove with my husband. He is an absolutly amazing person. Of course we argue and don't always see eye to eye, but only for a few moments. Then we burst into laughter everything we were arguing or fighting about seems to be irrelevant. We have 3 dogs. Teddy, Theodore and Oscar. Oscar is the baby. Only 8 months old. Oscar is our little sweet heart. Even Teddy and Theodore treat him like a baby. Teddy is bit grumpier than the other two, but he is in love with my Husband. He won't go anywhere with out him. Before I met my husband, Teddy use to be inlove with me. He would follow me everywhere. This is one of the reasons I decided to get Theodore. I thought Teddy could use some company and maybe not wait at the door for me all the time. Once I got Theodore I had 2 dogs following me around everywhere. Who would of known. Then my husband came along and I got ditched, not by Theodore just by Teddy. Yes my nose was a bit out of joint. But my husband loves the dogs just as much as me. We are one big Dog Pack..

2 Comments:
Hey, so glad you started a blog. i agree, it's a neat way to get out your own thoughts and an easy way to keep in touch with people a little more. you may want to change the comment part so others can comment without being on blogger :)
Hi Jewels,
I have two dogs and three cats. They are like our children. :) I know what it feels like to be ditched - my two dogs worship the ground my husband walks on.
Post a Comment
<< Home